Quest for Azrael
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Belépés

Elfelejtettem a jelszavam!

Multiváltó
Felhasználónév:

Jelszó:

Legutóbbi témák

» [Magánjáték - Sigrun und Erlendr] Sárguló falevelek közt
by Sigrun Hjörnson Tegnap 10:17 am-kor

» [Útvesztő] A magoi hét próbája
by Ostara Kedd Ápr. 23, 2024 8:14 pm

» Alicia Zharis adatlap
by Alicia Zharis Hétf. Ápr. 22, 2024 1:43 pm

» Alicia Zharis
by Alicia Zharis Hétf. Ápr. 22, 2024 12:14 am

» Alicia Zharis
by Alicia Zharis Hétf. Ápr. 22, 2024 12:12 am

» Képességvásárlás
by Alicia Zharis Vas. Ápr. 21, 2024 11:30 pm

» Rothadó kalász - Dél (V.I.Sz. 822. Ősz)
by Hóhajú Yrsil Vas. Ápr. 21, 2024 4:42 pm

» Hóhajú Yrsil Bűvös Boltja
by Hóhajú Yrsil Vas. Ápr. 21, 2024 4:30 pm

» Ez vagyok én
by Kyrien Von Nachtraben Szomb. Ápr. 20, 2024 9:58 am

Ön nincs belépve. Kérjük, jelentkezzen be vagy regisztráljon

Angol agymenések

Go down  Üzenet [1 / 1 oldal]

1Angol agymenések Empty Angol agymenések Csüt. Ápr. 27, 2017 10:55 pm

Lance Kalver

Lance Kalver
Tünde Katona
Tünde Katona

Amikor fáradtak vagyunk Ciellel Very Happy (szösszenet)

[22:03:25] Bajusz Zoltán: 1 vs 1 me bitch
[22:03:34] Bajusz Zoltán: WANT ME TO SHIV YA
[22:04:38] Bojtos Antal Tamás: we're not in the same league sir
[22:04:50] Bajusz Zoltán: YA DISS ME M8
[22:05:09] Bajusz Zoltán: I SWEAR ON ME MUM IMMA HOOK YA IN THE GABBER YA CHEEKY M8
[22:07:01] Bojtos Antal Tamás: Because I'm not celibate, it may seem I give a fuck about you
[22:07:07] Bojtos Antal Tamás: let me assure you, I don't
[22:08:03] Bojtos Antal Tamás: you are sir only worthy to grow my wheat as my slave
[22:12:22] Bajusz Zoltán: UUUUH BOY NOW YOU REALLY GONNA LICK ON ME FISTTY YA CHEEKY KUNT M8 YA HEAR ME EH YA CHEEKY KNUCKLESUCKER IMMA SWEAR ON ME NAME IMMA BLOODY HOOK YOU LIKE A SPART YE FOCKIN' CHEEKSTER
[22:14:09] Bojtos Antal Tamás: Manifestations of my monumental thoughts which are being realised as sentences are not all acceptable by your limited mind. This way, the continuity of our conversation breaks, the synthesis of the arguments shall not be created.
[22:16:18] Bajusz Zoltán: AAYY YA CHEEKY FOCK NO USE SAYIN' ALL YA WORDS IN ONE SAYING YA CHEEKY KNOB IMMA GET YA A NOICE PUNCH FROM ME ARSE AND FILL YA CUNTY FACE WITH IT YA BLOODY FOOL I SWEAR YOU GON' BE SORE AS A SORRY WHORE YA CHEKKY FOCKIN' M8
[22:19:50] Bojtos Antal Tamás: You see, good sir, our dialogue is likely to get more and more dull, in a few moments I am convicted I am going to say that the whole exchanging of views is in vain. Therefore, I must ask you to eat the content of your own rectum. At least in that insignificant amount of time you will remain silent.
[22:21:58] Bajusz Zoltán: WOAH BOI NOW YOU REALLY YANKIN' ME DICK YA CHEAP KUNT OF A M8 IMMA REALLY MAKE YO ARE SORE YA NANCY BOI IMMA CALL ME BOIS AND M8S AN WE GON SHOW YE THE HOLY MOTHER OF ARSEKICIN' AN GABBER HOOKING YA KNOB YA BETTER' BE GOIN OR ALL SORENESS WILL BE ON YE ASS YA BLOODY KUNT
[22:26:46] Bojtos Antal Tamás: My most sincere point of view is that you are losing yourself, good sir. You seem to be slightly toasted, but it will not hold me back from bruising your face with my elegant walkstick. Then I shall feast on my dinner whilst remembering this moment.
[22:28:43] Bajusz Zoltán: YA BE DISSIN' ON ME YA TOFF PIEACE OF ARSELICK YA REALLY GONNA GO AND YANK ON ME AND IMMA NOT WELL WITH YA CHEEK YA REALLY GON REGRET DAT MOVE BOI ME BE ONE NASTY SONOVA AND YA BE ONE FANCY ARSE WHIGGY PIEACE OF SHITE YA DID IT NOW YA SPART IMMA HOOK YA REAL GOOD YA GOT IT EH
[22:30:46] Bojtos Antal Tamás: I feel an urgent need of asking you to cease using this style against me, or I will call for my Butler, and I shall have a cup of hot tea on the peak of your nose. The picture of your roasted face shall be bore in my mind.
[22:32:36] Bajusz Zoltán: YA SORRY AS FUCK IMMA TEA IN YA PINK ARESEHOLE YA TOFF SHITE IMMA SHOW YA ONE BREW OFA BLACK LEAF YA RICH PIEACE OF SHITE YA BETTER REMEMBER ME NAME YA FOCK OR IMMA MAKE YA EAT YA OWN SHITE YA KUNT
[22:45:40] Bojtos Antal Tamás: I am running out of patience, little twerp. You may not recognise it with your dim wit, but I am classes above your pitiful layer of Society. I am not willing to spend one single moment more in your rather miserable company. I am now leaving, cheers. puts on his pince-nez, his hat, adjusts his jacket, and leaves
[22:47:22] Bajusz Zoltán: RUN YA CHEEKY KUNT AND COVER IN YA NANS ARMS YA FILTHY CHEEK SLEEP TIGHT

https://questforazrael.hungarianforum.net/t866-lance-kalver-how-to-screw-a-child-s-life https://questforazrael.hungarianforum.net/t875-lance-kalver

Vissza az elejére  Üzenet [1 / 1 oldal]

Engedélyek ebben a fórumban:
Nem válaszolhatsz egy témára ebben a fórumban.