Quest for Azrael
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Belépés

Elfelejtettem a jelszavam!

Multiváltó
Felhasználónév:

Jelszó:

Legutóbbi témák

» [Azonnali] - Mechanische Kasten
by Wilhelmina von Nachtraben Hétf. Május 06, 2024 10:49 pm

» [Útvesztő] A magoi hét próbája
by Ostara Vas. Május 05, 2024 8:27 pm

» Negralous (folyamatban)
by Negralous Pént. Május 03, 2024 9:17 pm

» [Magánjáték - Sigrun und Erlendr] Sárguló falevelek közt
by Erlendr von Nordenburg Vas. Ápr. 28, 2024 3:10 pm

» Alicia Zharis
by Ostara Vas. Ápr. 28, 2024 2:50 pm

» Alicia Zharis
by Ostara Vas. Ápr. 28, 2024 2:48 pm

» Alicia Zharis adatlap
by Alicia Zharis Hétf. Ápr. 22, 2024 1:43 pm

» Képességvásárlás
by Alicia Zharis Vas. Ápr. 21, 2024 11:30 pm

» Rothadó kalász - Dél (V.I.Sz. 822. Ősz)
by Hóhajú Yrsil Vas. Ápr. 21, 2024 4:42 pm

Top posting users this month
Wilhelmina von Nachtraben
Audiencia: Wonders never seen 1szava10Audiencia: Wonders never seen Voting_bar2Audiencia: Wonders never seen 1szava11 
Negralous
Audiencia: Wonders never seen 1szava10Audiencia: Wonders never seen Voting_bar2Audiencia: Wonders never seen 1szava11 
Ostara

Ön nincs belépve. Kérjük, jelentkezzen be vagy regisztráljon

Audiencia: Wonders never seen

2 posters

Ugrás a következő oldalra : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Üzenet [1 / 2 oldal]

1Audiencia: Wonders never seen Empty Audiencia: Wonders never seen Hétf. Dec. 05, 2016 7:02 pm

Vendég

Vendég

It was a fairly difficult task, keeping my cool while nearing the limit of my self control in excitement as we aproached the humongous gate shoved between walls of stone, thicker than anything I've ever seen. I did not dare to slip my sight to Lory, because I was sure she was smiling at my childish excitement. She knew how I've always wanted to see the capital city of the proud and hardy human kingdom, and how I never had a single day off my duty as duke of the dark elves and Mistwoods, so I was sure she understood the overjoyed glittering in my eyes. I had no doubt she, of all people, saw the signs wich I tried to hide away behind my curtain of stoicism. That's why I chose her to be my wife and consort, not any of the advocates Amelie sent me.
- How huge is it? - As I tried to measure the hight of it I almost lost my balance, turning my head  back so far i curled back like a pleased cat after a nap. - Thirty feet? More? I seriously can't understand how these people had the patience at the dawn of this world to build this. Hellenburg, so they call it. Shining Fort. I am talking to much, am I not? - as I turned to Lory wearing my most apologising smile I offered her my arm. - So, shall we get inside, my totally normal and not-at-all-duchess-of-the-dark-elves dear? - the end of the sentence turned out more joking and a little bit more spicy than I intended it when I started, but oh well, that was the way of Armin Fairlight - especially on his honeymoon, under the persona of a normal elven imigrant looking for rest and food in the greatest pot of mixed races in all of Veronia: the Southern human capital of Hellenburg.

2Audiencia: Wonders never seen Empty Re: Audiencia: Wonders never seen Kedd Dec. 06, 2016 9:55 pm

Gloria

Gloria
Klerikus
Klerikus

There were several customs in the world that a just married couple had to do, and others they shouldn’t, lest they want to brign bad luck onto their heads. The one Loreena was looking forward, was the custom of the honeymoon, a few weeks holiday, where they just enjoy the good things in life, and hide away from the curious and not less suspicios eyes and of the dark elf nobility, who carefully watched every step of their duchess consort waiting for a falter. Lory wanted to think that they just need time, to get used to a high elf, but their mistrust rooted deeper than she had ever imagined. She wanted to go to the honeymoon so much, just to be together with her prince as ordinary husband and wife, that the day Armin announced that he managed to arrange a few days off from his duty she almost leaped for joy.
And there they stood, at the gates of Hellenburg, as a mixed couple on the run. The prince told her on the first day they spent together, if he ever had a day off he would go to the human cities, and watch every wonder the folks gossip about. She couldn’t help noticing Armin’s enthusiasm growing with each mile as they approached the capital city of the South. His childish excitement warmed her hearth, despite the cold winter and the rattling snow under their horses hooves. She wore the coyote cape, the present from the Northern Kingdoms and the Cathedral from the wedding, but instead of her usual elf knight armor, she dressed more like a vulnerable woman in simple winter clothes. Her boots were covered with fur, just as her gloves, and none of her weapons were visible… But on her belt she wore her long dagger, and in Joe’s saddle there was her bow with arrows too.
As Armin looked up on the walls she followed his eyes, smiling on his enthusiasm.
- I heard the they built their city above an ancient city of angels… Maybe the ancestors of the humans just upgraded the old walls, add a little more in every generation.  And no, you don't. I like when you are talking like this.
Loreena accepted her husband’s arm, and walked into the city leading her horse on rein. She just ignored Armin’s chuffing, about being ordinary, because it was exactly what she wanted. She never wanted to be a duchess, she just wanted the man who walked beside her.
- Have you made up your mind about our fake identity? We can be anyone… Well, almost anyone. I thought about you being a merchant, selling moonsilver… Just nothing aggressive, please, our real life is exciting enough.
As they walked on the cobbled street a delicious scent catched her nose. Cinnamon… And cake. Her face turned even more happy in her enlightment, as she remembered the date.
- Oh dear Mother Nature! I forgot we came here on advent. You know these Christians have that four week before Christmas…

A hozzászólást Loreena Wildwind összesen 2 alkalommal szerkesztette, legutóbb Vas. Dec. 11, 2016 3:46 pm-kor.

3Audiencia: Wonders never seen Empty Re: Audiencia: Wonders never seen Pént. Dec. 09, 2016 12:17 pm

Vendég

Vendég

- I thought you liked excitement. - I turned to her with an eyebrow raised, but my smile (as always) gave up the true nature of my words. Never trust a dark elves words, not even the duke himself, but you can always read his face. That was the secret we kept in the shades of Mistwoods. - But fine, I get what you mean. But if I state myself to be a moonsilver-tradesman, we will get robbed blind before we can finish the sentence. Instead, how about... - I looked up to the buildings, carefully inspecting the minor details of the human capital's architecture with eyes that used to it - or rather would liked to be used to it. - Actually, I never told you this because it wasn't important and the subject never came up when we were chatting, but I learned basic maths and the sduy of weight and force of objects, because my father thought every knowledge would eventually be useful for the heir to his throne. As a result I grew quite fond of architecture, I even have drawn a few schematics and pictures myself for a never-to-be-built Castle Fairlight, and other buildings I dreamt up in my most boring hours of listening to my father speak. So, how about if, for this short period, I can practice a trade I've always wanted if not for the crown? - I honestly had no clue how will she react, especially because as I spoke the 'minor detail' grew more and more prominent as another secret wish I was never given, a secret even to her, my own wife until this moment. - That would give us the perfect alibi to see ourselves around, and also I can easely prove that I am but a simple elven architect looking for new ideas and maybe a bit of work in the Shining Fort of Open Minds.
My nose was far less sensitive that of Lory's, but eventually the smell of the bakings sold at every corner reached out to me.
- Advent? Like... the advent of their Jesus Christ? They start to celebrate even before his birth? They are every bit as restless as I've imagined. Shall we try what they cooked up for the pre-celebration? - I didn't need to hear the answer, because if I knew her well enough that was the only thing she needed to hear to rush towards the cakes and sweets.

4Audiencia: Wonders never seen Empty Re: Audiencia: Wonders never seen Vas. Dec. 11, 2016 3:40 pm

Gloria

Gloria
Klerikus
Klerikus

She carefully listened to her husband as he enlightened the dangers of getting robbed, and she had to agree. Although Loreena did not want to act like they were poor, and just because they needed an alterego, she wanted to sleep in soft white pillows, have hot bath before sleep, and good food. But before she could voice her objections, Armin continued, and the interesting new information about her own husband made her forget all those doubts.
Loreena didn’t know why he never mentioned this dream he kept sectret for so long, but she knew immediately, that Armin couldn’t find anything more suitable for himself. Her features softened as the man of her life sketched his plans about looking around the city, going in everywhere.
- Thank you for telling me all this. I think this alibi suits you, count me in.
She started to atch Hellenburg from a different point of view, what they could watch together, the Great Temple, the Castle of Prince (or King?) Rudenz, the library… So many wonders the humans built. But once she knew new things questions also arised, which had to be asked as they walked towards the inner city holding hands.
- You have been the duke for a few years from now, and you can do whatever you want. You can build all those things you have in mind, shaping Mistwoods, make it shine like never before. Why haven't you you? I always knew you were more of ruler, who wants to make his land prosper, not chasing fame by waging wars. I think you should draw again, and then make those pictures real. Not just Castle Fairlight, but any other things for your people.
She did not want to tell him, but seriously thought it could make Armin the greatest duke of all dark elves. His father was the Raven with Crown, but she couldn’t recall anything, nor heroic deeds neither cities or buildings he ordered to build. Her husband was there at the Deadman’s plains, but somehow „Armin the Great Builder of Mistwood” sounded more like him.
- And I already have a few ideas in my mind that I’d like to show you here.
As they were getting closer and closer to the market the scent of freshly baked pastry, and cookies with „christmas spices” grew stronger.
- I think we should try them, we certanly won’t get anything like this in the Elven Forest. And no, not because of the sweets I swear!
She laughed, then tried to locate the source of the delicious scent. On a stand there were tons of different cookies, pastry and other sweet things, and a lot of children tried to get their share from it. Loreena stared the sweets with huge green eyes, unable to choose just one.
- I’m not sure, but they say they want to be prepared for the holy night, when it finally arrives, that’s why they start to celebrate now… And they have to buy the presents too.

5Audiencia: Wonders never seen Empty Re: Audiencia: Wonders never seen Vas. Dec. 11, 2016 4:46 pm

Vendég

Vendég

I was supecting that her first reaction was going to be a promt to act. This was one of the things I loved her for, the strong, always ready characteristic of a never hesitating well-doer, always pursuing the ways of making this ill-starred land just a little bit better. Also, she was right. Why haven't I already done all these things in the years from my father passing the crown to me? I was busy, it was the simplest answer that came to my mind, but it was only half true. I was scared, that was the other part of this miserable excuse. What if my forefathers and my father had a reason to preserve the dark elves as they were? What if this was the only way we could live? But since I've met Lory, the answer was there: We haven't tried anything else yet, not out of nessecity, but because of comfort.
- Maybe I will. Mistwoods is a mess, a shaded ghostland that was to keep us from the sun, but at the same time it kept us away from the moon and the glittering light of the night. Maybe if I build pathways and roads to travel without fearing the woods, if I build a central royal court wich people can travel to and ask their heart's desire, if I raise the dark elves from the mud and lift them to the sky, we will reach the moon. - My gestures paused for a moment as the innovation crashed through me as a lightning of thoughts, but I quickly recovered my calm. - In fact, that gave me some ideas when we get home. Thank you, for being yourself and for being with me. - I couldn't help myself to put on an honest, not stylised smile, the wich of like I wasn't sure I was capable of creating. I practiced facial expressions, both as a kid as ordered by my father and as an adult trying to hide that wich noone was allowed to see, but my self controll failed me for this moment. I did not care.
- Of course not beacuse of the sweets. I never thought such a thing, my dear. But, since we are here and we have never tasted them, a bit of sweets can't hurt us, right? - this time my smile was practiced, but actually honest - that of a rascall, wording his way out of sin and making excuses for clearly questionable things. But hey, sweets really couldn't hurt us! - Let's start wiiiiith... Lenne kedves abból a karamellás pálcikából adni egy kis zsákocskával? - My common was not as flawless as it would be expected from a head of a state and a politician, but it was good enough to be free of grammar mistakes. My pronounciation was like of an elf trying to sound like a human from the south, but it kicked out. - Köszönöm. So, where should we head first? Sightseeing, or should we find an inn to take up residance? - as I sliped one of the caramel-covered sugarcanes to a child trying really hard to get to the stand, my thoughts immediately picked up my wife's last sentence. A present? Not out of any reason, just to make another person happy? I should get one for her, that was clear! But the means and hows of getting it without her noticing (because the best part in a present was the surprise) were still forming as we strolled around the pastery filled stands.

6Audiencia: Wonders never seen Empty Re: Audiencia: Wonders never seen Vas. Dec. 18, 2016 7:03 pm

Gloria

Gloria
Klerikus
Klerikus

She didn’t want to be pushy, she was simply interested in her husband’s reasons. Armin said to her a few times that he didn’t want to be the perfect prince, with all the responsibility for his kind, but he had to be, despite the desire of every soul, de quest for happiness. That’s why she sought back-stairs, little things that can make him happy within the sometimes bent boundaries, and something that can make Mistwoods better place and also allow Armin to do what he loves seemed like one of the good solutions.
Loreena wanted to apologise, because she couldn’t tell Armin what to do, especially when it came to ruling his land, but the prince started to talk with enthusiasm in his voice, and with true will of making the dangerous and shady land of Mistwoods to the most splendid place on Veronia. She imagined white, graceful towers reaching the dark blue sky and shining stars, huge cities rising from the bog, specially constructed roads running through the woods like spiderweb… But all above these, she imagined the satisfied look on Armin’s face, when he sees that he could make all these things happen, standing side by side with each other on a balcony of one of their towers. It would be wonderful.
She saw that strange smile on her husband, when he expressed his gratefulness, and despite she did not know what that ment, she found itt he most beautiful, most warm and kind smile she have ever seen in her life.
- Your welcome…? I think… I just want to see you as happy as you make me. Can I see your drawings when we get home? I am always pleased to hear about your ideas.
Loreena didn’t know about the constructed facial expressions, no rabout faking emotions, so she have never assumed that this could be the case, and it was the first time she saw the honest and uncontrolled smile of the Rebellious Night, who wanted to show himself as the beacon of freedom, but he might have never known what it means to be truly free.
They stood into the queue for sweets, among children being the only two adults longing for cinamon flavored caramel, and to taste Christmasfor the first time.
- You mean sweets couldn’t hurt YOU, right? - asked laughing. - You cannot be poisoned, or well, not with poisions used by humans, and you don’t have to worry about waistline.
She let Armin asking the vendor for their dessert.
- Köszönöm. - said Lory too, then immediately tasted one. Her face was full of joy as she felt the sweet and spicy taste in her mouth, but caught the dark elf passing one cane to a child. She remembered the first day they spent together in a village, and she could already saw there, that Armin was good to the little ones. She had never thought about having a family on her own, and not even getting married once, until she met the prince but now… They were wed, spending their honeymoon, but they have never talked about having children. When Armin proposed her, they mentioned, that eventually he will need an heir, but not necessarily a son…. And this was all. Loreena daydreamt about little white haired kids with green eyes playing with bows, swords, plushy rhinos… She even thought about them when they picked their home in Elatha, to have room for them. But they have never talked about it aloud. Should she bring it up somehow? Loreena had no idea how her husband would react. She was sure they can have children, or to be more specific, a darkelf and a highelf can have children, but she wasn’t sure that they want it as well. She was afraid of ruining this perfect holiday with silly questions.
- It was very nice of you. - said Lory finally, looking and the little boy. - Cute, isn’t he? - she smiled, and then steped back, to give place to the children.
- I’d like to find stables for our horses first, where they can get food and warmth. Then I gladly go sightseeing with you, but if the stables belongs to an inn we can ask for a room put our things down and then go.
She already saw almost everything in Hellenburg worth visiting, but wouldn’t mind watching everything again, if she could be with her husband. Buti if Armin wanted lunch with mulled wine, or making love among downy pillows Lory would have been okay with that schedule too.

7Audiencia: Wonders never seen Empty Re: Audiencia: Wonders never seen Csüt. Dec. 22, 2016 8:19 pm

Vendég

Vendég

At first, I was a little bit surprised, altough it was perfectly in her character to ask to see what I've drawn in great secret. Despite the fact that I knew her and shouldn't have been surprised by the wish, I was. Noone has ever cared about the things that I wanted, the things that weren't even connected to my present self, only to my dreams and wishes, my hidden sighs, sent to the Moon only to hear.
- You would honor me if I could show you my schematics and visualizations. The later ones had a lot of inspiration from the elven culture and... well, you. Since I couldn't think of anything else, you slipped into my drawings, piece by piece.
I was good at reading facial expressions and nonverbal signs, firstly because I've been taught to do so, because my father, the late Raymond Fairlight was sure it is neccesary for a politician to have this ability. Secondly because I had a natural talent for it. That's why I catched the surprise on Lory's face, when I slipped out of my learned and practiced smiles into a natural, instinctive one. I was caught, and I couldn't guess what she was thinking. My expressions were practiced, sure, but they were never fake. It was just that when I wanted to express something I chose from the collection of masks I created myself rather than leaning on a random, uncontrolled smile or anger.
- Hey, my waistline is more important than you think! How would I be the perfect, heroic, agile and powerful Prince Armin while I can't get up from my butt? But don't worry, you need not to worry about yours as well, not yet. I think it is just perfect, and it would be rather hard to change that. - as I spoke I wrapped one arm around her lower back and pulled her closer to me, close enough for a kiss.
- Yes, human children are adorable. But not as adorable as elven children, both cursed and uncursed... or mixed. - I knew the true intention of her mentioning the child because I knew her fears about our own. Because I had to have an heir, not nesseceraly my son but that would have been ideal. As she did not continue this line of thoughts, so did I let the subject shift to something else.
- Well then, let's find an inn and a stables first. The rest we will decide when we are there. Maybe some warmup before sightseeing would do us good... Maybe something that requiers us laying on a bed. - To makes things perfectly clear I winked at her. I didn't wanted her to mistake the obvious erotic joke with some human 'moral' shenanigans.

8Audiencia: Wonders never seen Empty Re: Audiencia: Wonders never seen Kedd Dec. 27, 2016 11:26 am

Gloria

Gloria
Klerikus
Klerikus

She returned the kiss as always, even when they were mad at each other, although she wasn’t sure whether kissing in public was fit to the strict moral rules of Hellenburg. The southmen had many rules they called morals which seemed just unnatural to an elf, but Loreena did not want to hurt their feelings. One of the key aspects of the diplomacy was to know the rules of the given nation and not cross them intentionally.
They get their sweets and just watched kids for a few moments, but this just made them remember their own struggle. Non of them could talk about it, not even now. Armin obviously got the hint Loreena knew that, and even replied, but instead of open words he just gave another hint. A sad expresion run through her face, but as quickly as it came, it was gone like breeze, but she couldn’t help it. Lory did not have that advanced expression-control like Armin. That’s why although she got the hint too, that maybe they could warm up their rigid muscles by loosing themselves in each other, but couldn’t show the enthusiasm she should have. She gave her husban a kind smile and a nod, agreeing, then trying to evde the crowd strated searching for an inn or at least a stables.
- Yes, they are adorable. - agreed when another kid-squad run through just before their horses hooves, that she had to stop for a moment not to hurt them. - More and more as the time passing by, but it might be natural…
She was not sure how to continue, to not ruin their honeymoon at least not ont he first day, but Lory just couldn’t keep it in any longer.
- I do not say, that we should start making one right now, and I also know that our lifestyle is not suitable for settling down and have a traditional family, but we are married and… and we have never considered the long term plans, or if we did, we have never talked about it. Having children, eventually, is an important point in these plans.
Loreena was not sure her husband would understand what she wanted to tell him by all that, but at least her words should have started a conversation about the topic. She was not afraid of giving him an heir, but she knew that if the dark elves won’t accept her child as the new ruler of Mistwoods Armin will find someone else fit for the job, someone whom everyone will be satisfied. Having a family together was another bunch of problem to think about… But may be she thought about the problems too much instead of just let Mother Nature decide what she’d like to give them, and accept everything she is holding for them.
- I’m sorry. It’s hard for me to let time tell what happens. - Lory smiled at him apologising, and gently reached out to Armin’s hand to walk like those fresh and careless couples. She saw a little inn ahead, and Loreena also spotted a stable like building, but near the market it wasn’t so suprising. The merchants should have put down their horses somewhere too…
- What do you think? - asked when they arrived to the door, thinking about the place to stay for the next few days.

9Audiencia: Wonders never seen Empty Re: Audiencia: Wonders never seen Kedd Dec. 27, 2016 8:37 pm

Vendég

Vendég

- I know. - I tried to put up an encouraging smile, but since that was not part of my collection, I had to improvise. - You are a soldier, and a knight, and most importantly, you are yourself. None of these things accept loosing controll over things that concern you. But you worry too much. - I let hold of her hand to wrap my arm around her shoulders, pulling her closer to me. - Kids are a gift, as you know. Whether from Nature, or from the Moon Mother, they are definitely given to us and you have no control over that. Just like you have no control over your own life given to you. But you can choose what to do with it after you recieved it. Just like children. As of late, I've been to mixed families, talking to them and asking around. And it's not a big deal at all, since all of their children inherite the Curse. It's a sad state in itself since if not this the Curse could have been cured long ago, but since it stayed, it can be a benefit. Namely, that my child will be a dark elf, eligible for the duke's crown and title. So nothing stands in our way of having a child and being a happy family. - as I said the words, softer and less loud, aiming them only for Lory's ears, I felt something in my chest that I've never felt before. It was like lust, but not quite. I did not want to take something, instead I wanted to give. I wanted to aid someone, to give someone my knowledge and experience, to see someone prosper, to help someone... To help my son. Like my father never helped me.
- Huh? What do I think... - as she grabbed me out of my newfound thoughts of fatherhood I quickly inspected the inn in front of us. It was decent - it was no dark elven inn, but it was good enough. - It will do, I think. Let's put the horses in the stables. Morrigan had came a long way, she must be tired. - I spanked the neck of my chestnut mare, who was the sister to Shade, so was the only acceptable horse after the stallion's sorry death. - Am I right, Lady Crown?

10Audiencia: Wonders never seen Empty Re: Audiencia: Wonders never seen Kedd Dec. 27, 2016 11:13 pm

Gloria

Gloria
Klerikus
Klerikus

Armin couldn’t say anything what would be new to her. She already knew about the mixed children inheriting the Curse always and inevitabely, and Loreena made peace with that fact. She actually never saw it as a problem, she didn’t care about giving birth to a dark elf child, and what was more surprising, that her family never treated their grey skinned cousins lower than themselves. Her mother couldn’t accept her marriage because of the politics, not because it was interracial, but Lory was sure that her family would love a white haired child just as much as a redhead.
But what made her calm was the always cheerful and optimistic husband, who just said the things she knew deep in her hearth: they will have children when nature gives them one, not sooner nor later. She was cautios and cared about not getting pregnant in in the time they spent together, but it was just trying to evade it, and not back then, and not now she could fight with Mother Nature’s will.
- Not a big deal, huh? Most of the women consider this the most important part of their lives… But you are right, that I have no control over it.
There was also something in his voice… Something warm which made her sure, that hen they will be expecting a baby (if they will), then Armin will be ready. He was reckless, careless and impulsive, sometimes not responsible enough sometimes responsible too much, but Loreena was sure that he will love that child and will try to give him or her everything he could, and won’t run away or be afraid even if she announce her pregnancy tomorrow. This was enough for her to know, at least for now, although she was not sure in herself… But as her husband said it did not matter, because she wouldn’t be able to do anything about it. Somehow she felt better, and leaned her forehead to Armins shoulder just like every time she sought peace in the storm around them.
They arrived to the simple inn, but instead of going in they went to the stables first. Joe was also tired but so as Morrigan… She liked the name of the legendary elf warrior-queen, who was considered as a godess in some point of the history. Alan was also fascinated with the ancient celtic ballads and stories, so she had a little knowledge about them.
The blonde stableboy just woke up from his rest, his blue eyes looket like huge plates as he watched the couple treating their horses.
- Se- segíthetek? - asked them in german, when Loreena just gave him a coin.
- Adj nekik a legjobb zabból, és ha akad akkor a csődörnek répát, a kancának pedig almát vegyél. - said the duchess. She herself took down the saddles and bridle from Joe, and gave him a bucket of water. The stableboy let them, the golden coin semmed enough for him. He knew that the guests will give the rest to the innkeaper. Patiently waited for Armin to make Morrigan comfortable (or for the stableboy), then walked into the taproom of the inn with their bags. She let her husband asking for a simple but clean room, and also she let him figure out their fake names. Loreena expected something funny, or related to an inner joke, which they will happily use as names for the next few days.

11Audiencia: Wonders never seen Empty Re: Audiencia: Wonders never seen Szer. Dec. 28, 2016 11:46 pm

Vendég

Vendég

I took care of Shade since he was but a colt, so it was natural for me that Morrigan will get the same treatment. It wasn't natural for her, however, and she was always surprised when I took the bridle off, but never minded after I pet her on the side of her elegant, slim shaped head. I quickly took the rest of the trappings of, leaving them on the fence next to the box she was stationed, nad smiled at the stables boy as Lory paid him. As she didn't seem to take the lead in ordering I walked to the innkeeper. It was funny that no matter where you went or what race ruled a land, the innkeepers always seem to clean a jug when you, and especially you arrived. This innkeeper, a slim, aging man with perfectly cut and styled moustache and beard put the glass jug down and returnd my smile, altough his was far more tired.
- Jó napot. Segíthetek?
- Úgy vélem. Szobát szeretnék kivenni a magam és a feleségem részére. - He started to look through a bunch of books and papers, eventually pulling a medium sized, leather covered book and opened it up.
- Árban gondolkodtak? - he asked, and I stroke my chin. Lory hasn't mentioned anything, but we did not want to look rich enough to be a potent prey for a thief or a bandit.
- Nem kell nagy szoba sem jól felszerelt, csak legyen tiszta. Ameddig egy ágy van benne, esetleg egy szekrény, megfelel a legolcsóbb is. - He noded and took of a keyring from it's hanging.
- Az első emeleten lesznek, a bal oldali első szobában. Megkérdezhetem mi a neve?
I did not like to lie, but today I wasn't Armin Fairlight, Duke of Mistwoods, so I had to came up with a name.
- Engem Cynewulfnak hívnak, a feleségemet pedig Loreleinak. - I had to improvise fast, so I "borrowed" my friends name, hoping that he did not owe money to anyone who would want to come after us.
- Vezetéknevük nincs? - asked the innkeeper with an eyebrow raised.
- Még nincs. Ne is kérdezze, tünde szokások. - I feared that he will continue this line of thought, but in the end he just shrugged his shoulders and wrote the two names in the book.
- Akkor hát élvezzék a szobát és a várost! Munkáért jött vagy látogatóba? - as I grabbed the keys to our room, I smiled.
- Mondhatni mindkettő. - None of us seemed to force this conversation forward, so I turned to my wife. - So, dear Lory, shall we check out our new room?

12Audiencia: Wonders never seen Empty Re: Audiencia: Wonders never seen Szer. Jan. 04, 2017 9:59 am

Gloria

Gloria
Klerikus
Klerikus

While Armin took care of renting a room she stood beside him, paying attention to the little details. She did not want to raise suspicion, tahat their identity might not be the same they told everyone here, and the devil lied in those details. They were agreed on their financial status, so she just nodded when Armin asked for a simple but clean room. The timet they spend in there they will spend in bed, and hen they are not in their room it didn’t matter how rich it was.
About their fake name… She was wondering what name Armin would chose for himself, but she didn’t expected this. When Loreena heard the name Cynewulf she almost bursted out laughing. Her husband’s dear assasin friend as full of trouble, and they could never know how many human knew him, and how many tavern decided to never letting him in again. She just wished, that they won’t run into anybody Cyne owes money or anything else, like a knife in the back.
The name Armin gave her was perfectly understandable. He alway called her by the nickname Lory, and it seemed that the prince wanted to keep this, so he just searched for a full name fitting, and the name Lorelei sounded perfect. About their family name, she also wanted to laugh but she could control her good mood. Of chourse there wasn’t any elf custom that the newly wed couples getting a new family name, the women took their husbands name most often, of in their case Lory just adopted the name Fairlight after her own family name Wildwind. Armin was simply lazy coming up with a suitable family name, but fortunately the innkeeper wasn’t familiar with their customs so he just accepted the answer and gave them a key for their room.
- Definetly. - she answered, and grab her bag, heading to the stairs. They were half way up, when she just couldn’t hold in her smirk any longer.
- So, Cynewulf? Would you like me to call you that in our room too?
Armin have never been jealous, or he never seemed to be, but this joke just came out, and she was really interested in his reaction. They quicly found their room, and it was just like they asked. Simple white bedclothes, a little closet and two nightstands. The window looked to the cobbled streets of Hellenburg, and they had candles for the night too. She just put down her bag and looked out waiting for their next move.

13Audiencia: Wonders never seen Empty Re: Audiencia: Wonders never seen Szomb. Jan. 07, 2017 5:02 pm

Vendég

Vendég

I couldn't help to put on a smirky smile in answer for her joke, because frankly I did not see that one coming.
- You can, but then I'll have to leave in at dawn without saying anything and never see you again like he does most of the time. BUt I've already paid him a full night of drinking, I won't lend you to him for a round. You know, I... - I dramaticaly placed my palm on my chest for the extra theatrical atmosphere. - ...am a generous prince, but there are lines.
The room was as I asked, not too big and not too equiped, but fit for two person who only wanted to use it for sleep... or else. I did not bring a lot with me, even my sword was missing so it was fairly easy to store everything in the medium sized closet.
- So... - I looke up to Lory as she stood by the window. A wanted to discuss what to do next, but as the winter lights shined on her figure I immediately forgot every thought that crossed my mind. I needed all my concentraiton to admire her, not to miss a single detail. From her blazing ginger hair evoking the last, warm ember of a campfire, to her malachite green eyes with so much clarity and pure wonder I could barely grasp it with thoughts. From her elegant yet wild, faelike cheecks, nose and ears, to her lips wich were so much more charming and inviting than all the gingerbread and sweet wine in the world. - Sorry, I got lost for a minute. - I just realised I started something and hadn't speaken for minutes. - I just wanted to ask what should we do next. Visit the Great Temple? Or the Royal Palace? Or... - I put on an obvious erotic smile as I reached for her hands to pull me close enough to loose her balance and land in my lap.

14Audiencia: Wonders never seen Empty Re: Audiencia: Wonders never seen Hétf. Jan. 09, 2017 6:40 pm

Gloria

Gloria
Klerikus
Klerikus

As Armin strated to talk about leaving in the morning, she just smiled, but when he mentioned lending her she stopped walking to their room and turned around. She knew it was just a joke, with all the theatrical gestures, but she couldn’t stand the thought, and the way he spoke about lending her for a round. Lory walked by her prince and stroke down his cheeks getting closer and closer.
- Oh my dear husband… I am yours, as we stated before the Moon and Mother Nature, but you don’t have the smallest right, to lend me to anyone.
She quickly showed her back to him, and headed to their room a bit pepperly. She, and only she could decide, whom she wanted to share her bed with, with all the consequences. Maybe the humans saw it differently, but an elven marriage was a strong fellowship without giving up their freedom over their own body, and their own will, men and women alike. And if she wanted to spend the night with her husband’s best friend that was her buisness unless she wanted a threesome… But she immediately dropped the absurd idea.
She patiently waited to Armin put their luggage into the little closet. She was still mad at him a bit, but she knew she will soon get back her normal temper.
- So… - he started but didn’t continue. Lory turned away from the window, waiting him to make up his mind, but she faced the liquid golden eyes staring at her. The anger immediately faded away, and something warm but growing desire borned in her chest, and flooded into her every little bones and muscles.
She lost her balance as Armin pulled her closer, but instead of just sitting on his lap they landed on the white bedclothes, Loreena above her prince. She still saw him just too perfect, although her common sense knew that it just the pink fog of love. She smoothed out a lock from the statue like marble face, letting herself getting lost again in the golden irises, as her fingers played with his unbeliavebly soft white hair.
- I think you’d love the Great Temple with its little laced towers… - she whispered almost into the others lips, not letting him to get up. - We should hurry there if we want to find it open.
She stopped playing whith his hair, and slowly pushed her lips to Armin’s, and if he let her, made the kiss even deeper. She wanted him, but this burning have never stopped, not for a moment from the first day they met. Even when she knew, that she couldn’t expect the prince to feel the same way, even when she was aware that she was nothing more but a toy, when Armin wanted to play relationship, she couldn’t kill the feeling. Although Loreena was drunk (very) she could perfectly remember their first touch, which left burning pain on her skin, their first heated kiss, when they knew it was just one night, a mistake they could afford.
She expected the passion between them will slowly fade away after the wedding, but it stayed like the most welcomed guest in their life. She stroke down his cheek again, but continued down to the neck and chest while kissing. She felt her pulse rising, the room became hot, and Lory didn’t want anything more than to lost in Armin’s arms, but she gave him the chnce to stop, get up, and go on sightseeing, with the hope that they will continue this once they got back.

15Audiencia: Wonders never seen Empty Re: Audiencia: Wonders never seen Hétf. Jan. 09, 2017 7:47 pm

Vendég

Vendég

She was even more beautiful when she was angry, even tough it annoyed me that after all we had together she was still strict and rigid enough not to take a joke lightly. She was like a primordial storm packed in a thin jar and everything that broke the layer unleashed a portion of the torrent. And sometimes it was me, but I learned to handle this fury - and to adore it like every other majestic feature of hers. As she pushed me back and leaned on me I've already lost to my self-control (not that I tried so hard in the first place, though). I barely touched her as I wrapped my arms around her lower back and her shoulders, only close enough to give her that sensetion, slowly caressing her through her clothes and findig the gaps between them to reach for her skin.
- We can hurry later. - whispered I between two kisses. - We have all the time now. - I moved the kisses from her lips to her cheeck, jaw and finally her neck, sliding my hand up on her back under her clothes. I was almost afraid to touch her too much, as I helped her unclothe, if I could hurtt and destroy the pure, sparkling white perfection that was her. The contrast to this was her blazing bright hair, wich grasped my fingers as I ran through it, burning my veins with heat I cannot ever cast out, only sate for times, like a thirst that never let go of me. I covered her neck and breasts with kisses, only briefly letting my tounge touch her skin as if I was taking away from her soft skin by tasting it, while caressing her with my fingers playfully, down from her head across her back, all the way to her thighs, ever tightnening the touch, until I was pulling herself to me like I wanted us to melt into one, and in a way I did so.

16Audiencia: Wonders never seen Empty Re: Audiencia: Wonders never seen Csüt. Jan. 12, 2017 6:12 pm

Gloria

Gloria
Klerikus
Klerikus

18+

There haven’t been a night (or day… or anytime) when Armin would refuse making love, and she was sure he wouldn’t start today. Loreena embraced him, and just enjoyed the kisses with eyes closed, taking deep breaths for a while, then she leaned closer to reach the tip of the pointy ears.
- I’m still mad at you, for the previous one. - she said, but wasn’t serious. She kissed the edge of the ears and just kept going down to steal another kiss, and took down the shirt from her husband.
His white skin reminded her of cold, but as she reached out to the wiry chest she felt the warm blood under the skin and the fast beating heart there was no hotter thing in the whole world. Loreena pushed her prince down to the bed just to continue the making out, but couldn’t resist to devour him with her eyes for a second. She wouldn’t change a thing on him… Well except one thing. Somehow she loved when he wore nothing but a crown, the shiny moonsilver diadem, forged centuries ago for the first king of dark elves. At first she didn’t dare to tell him, afraiding that Armin would think she like him because of his title, but that obviously wasn’t true. It just made him more bright, like he was the Moon itself… They left the crown at home, it wouldn’t be a good idea, to just go on a holiday with such a relic, but at that moment Lory missed it.
It was her turn to cover him with kisses, embrace him with all the love and lust she had. Her fingers ran down on his body, drawing nonfigurative motives, and didn’t forget to paint an inch. But slowly heading downer she reached the belt of the black velvet trousers, and with a simple move she got rid of it, and continue to conquer the prince with caressing. Lory didn’t wanted to hurry, as Armin said, they had all the time of the world. If the temple will be closed when they arrive, then they will visit it tomorrow, or the day after… For the first time she loved the moment, but also was looking forward to the bright tomorrow too.
But the flames of lust just burned with so much heath she had no idea how they haven’t consumed her already. Not even the trousers could stop her, but switched to more gentle movements, not to seem too violent and pushy, but to see, if Armin was ready…

17Audiencia: Wonders never seen Empty Re: Audiencia: Wonders never seen Hétf. Jan. 23, 2017 5:04 pm

Vendég

Vendég

18+

- I know, I know, it's not that easy the calm the storm. - I smiled as she whispered softly but somehow with heavy heat in my ears and slipped a kiss on it. - But you know I like when you do me with anger... - My facial expression became teasing and lustful, and I know in any other situations this erotic joke would make her nervous and furious, but we were already at it so I let my restrictions low. I enjoyed kissing her but loved when she was kissing me, the touch of her soft, seductively charming lips on mí skin drove me completely blind. Nothing existed in the world, not a thing besides me and her. As she gentely caress me, running her fingers down my chest and abs, finally down my pants, I gentely stroke her back, going down through her bottom reaching the top of her thighs, to send a message that I enjoyed what she was doing. One of my thumbs got stuck on the edge of her trousers, so I slowly started pulling it off. It was not the first time we made love, and wasn't going to be the last (or at least I hoped with all my faith), but every time I touched her it was always as I've never had and I wanted her more than I've ever wanted anything in this world. My touches became more and more restless and wanting, nay, demanding as my lust took over, altough the admire for her that lived in me was ready to stop me any time I would realise she does not enjoy it, not to hurt the most precious thing to me, not with words, not with acts, not even with thoughts. All I wanted is to give myself whole to her, and for her to give herself to me, completely.

18Audiencia: Wonders never seen Empty Re: Audiencia: Wonders never seen Pént. Jan. 27, 2017 7:08 pm

Gloria

Gloria
Klerikus
Klerikus

18+

She helped pulling off her trousers, so she had to stop the kisses for a moment, just to fully undress finally. Loreena just let the clothes fall down to the floor with her boots, and as they were here, she helped Armin get rid of his trousers too. And there were they, husband and wife… no, just two elves loving, wanting each other. She climbed back above him, kissing again the pale lips. Just for a moment their eyesight were bounded together, the liquid gold poured into the green fields…
’… do me with anger…’
She grined, but didn't said anything anymore, and firmly took him inside herself to finally become one. She took a deep breath, and rose above him for the ride, driven only by lust. Ancient instincs carved deep into their soul by the Nature gave her the rhythm of love. Her movements were deep, firm, sometimes a bit agressive as she let go her anger but nor for real, not for much… Lory knew that she is in charge, but her conscious mind lost control over her body. The bed painfully creaked under them, and in this bright afternoon she even heard footsteps from the corridor… But they just didn’t care. Let them hear it, let them be jealous, let them being scandalized by their freedom, their beatuy.
Pleasure was so close to pain… The deep breaths became quiet but joyful moans, as she just enjoyed the others body, his loving touch, even his sight, which  all together chased her to higher and higher peaks.

19Audiencia: Wonders never seen Empty Re: Audiencia: Wonders never seen Hétf. Jan. 30, 2017 4:34 pm

Vendég

Vendég

18+

She understood the subtle signs and changed positions so I could undress her properly, throwing the clothes, along with my pants down to the floor like some unnessecary restrains, something that would keep us from seeing the true, uncovered beauty of each other. I did not know what was she seeing in me (apart from the things my ego told me), but I sure was seeing her as the living embodiment of beauty, charm and joy. From her eyes so green the shades of the forest were jelous, down her neck, curved just to make me want to touch it, caress and blow a kiss to it, her breasts and waist, her thighs and her legs, all seemed like she was made every inch of what I adored and desired. As she climbed atop me and eased me into herself I once again felt like I had not experienced anything this great, like it was the first time - because it always was. Every session was it's own, unrepeatable wonder, every move of her hips was the sole and only peak of joy, each different, each wonderous. I did not suggest her anything other than the rare, nearly unhearable moans to know that she was doing everything perfect, but rather than that I let her stay in control, to dictate the speed and the rythm. I did not hear the bed creecking like it was the last straw for it to break apart, I did not hear the quiet, rushing steps in front of our room, I only heard my own blood pumping in my ears as I was nearing the top of my joy, and the soft but ever loudening voice of Lory as she did the same. It was like a lightningstrike when we both reached the peak, at wich point I suddenly rose up into sit and embraced her, kissing her harder and wilder than usually, then just laid my forehead onto hers, as we both tried to regain control over our hasted breath.
- I love you. - I whispered between too exhales, then I let ourselves fall over to the bed, laying next to each other. - By the way, this bed is surpiringly stable, regarding that it was made by humans. - As the furniture creecked one last time I smiled and was hoping that I made her smile too.

Kid friendly

- So... At wich hour should we give up the hope to get inside the Great Holy Temple of Hellenburg? - asked I laying on the bed, supporting my head with my arm not to miss a single glimpse of Lory getting dressed. It was surprisingly satisfying if we account the fact that I preferd clothing to move the other way around. - Not that we could abolutely not find a way to pass time if we missed, but I think we yet have time for it. - since the show was done and I did not want to delay us doing what we came here for I quickly got my clothes and boots on and in minutes I was ready to leave for the famous city. I offered my arm to her as when we entered through the main gates, and stroleld down the stairs to the main hall and out to the streets. The cold did not became less biting but the heat from the room still run through me slightly, so I was wearing a joyful smile as we started to walk. - By the way, have you ever been to a human religious sermon? How is it different from the elven rituals? - I've heard that the two human curches take the practice of their faith way more strictly than the other races and they had a lot of metaphoral and symbolical ritual acts, and that the words they spoke, their prayers were more important than the ritual itself. I've heard, but I've yet to experience one myself. Altough I could understand that the word of priests and pastors were highly important since they could use them to invoke powerful magic to shield or destroy in the name of their gods.

20Audiencia: Wonders never seen Empty Re: Audiencia: Wonders never seen Szer. Feb. 01, 2017 12:34 pm

Gloria

Gloria
Klerikus
Klerikus

18+

Her movements became faster and stronger, as she hunted even greater pleasures. Her heart beated fast, her blood was hot like lava rushing through her veins. She felt Armin become harder in her, pulsing, and at that very moment the world just feathered, there were only colors without shape, little light glittering before her eyes. Her thighs and her whole body trembled, and she couldn’t help the little scream escape from her throat. She didn’t know how she can stand this feeling, how their bodies are not exploded…
It was like the embracing arms held her together, Armin’s wild kiss gave breath and life again, to see again that the world around them still exists. Lory passionately returned the kiss, and let him take them down to the pillows, athough she wished this moment to last forever, and them to never part. She barely noticed them gasping, but the quickly beating heart slowly calmed down.
- I love you too… - she cuddled up to the prince, and believed, that his protecting arms can keep out the world, and the growing cold in the room. When Armin mentioned the stability of the bed, demonstrated with one last creak she started to laugh. How much the staff of the inn heard?

Kid friendly

Unfortunately all good thing comes to an end. Loreena was the first to stand up, and find her clothes ont he floor. The winter was cruel even during the day, and two thing could chase it away: one was making love which they just did, and warm clothes with fur and leather.
- I think we have time until sundown. But believe me, it is much more interesting from the outside. The protestants threw away everything which can distract people from hearing the words of god. They threw out the shrine, and whitened the frescos… - she answered while getting dressed. At first she was embarrased before the staring golden eyes, but she got used to it, that Armin liket to watch her getting dress, although not as much as he liked when she undressed.
The prince also get dressed, but before the left their room she just hugged him again. Saying those famous three words again would have been worn-out, but Lory hoped that her husband knew it anyway.
They went down to the taproom, smiling. The maids gave them a glance but then quickly stared into the glasses, blushing. Loreena almost bursted out of laugh.
Were you watch us through the keyhole, or just imagined my husband naked? And who would blame you for that?
She accapted the offered arm, and steped to the frozen streets of Hellenburg, heading to the great temple.
- I’ve never been to one, but I know that they talk… A lot. Not just making sacrifices and praying, they tell the people straight how to live, to get their God’s favor. While we, druids and moonpriests have many customs, traditions about how to praise the Nature and the Moon, the humans… well the protestants have only a few of them, and they have much more interest in the independent souls. - she tried to tell Armin the basics in her own way, but she wasn’t sure that this was the whole picture. For an elf the human religion was strange, their God was invisible and far comparing the Nature, in which they lived, and the Moon they saw every night ruling the stars.
- But if you want to go and see a service yourself, we can go to one. It would be strange, and I think the humans wouldn’t know what to say and think, but I understand your curiousity.
She didn’t want to go. She had many chances to go with Sigrún, or with Anna in Lightleaf, but she just simply wasn’t interested in it that much. She knew that through thei faith and only faith the human priests could summon their god’s power into themself, which gave them weapon against darkness, and what was more, they could bless elven weapons too… But that was just pure practice.
She could see from the streets the huge white walls of the temple, the little towers and the colorful rose-windows as they got closer and closer.
- We are almost there.

21Audiencia: Wonders never seen Empty Re: Audiencia: Wonders never seen Csüt. Feb. 16, 2017 12:04 pm

Vendég

Vendég

- Why would they do that? - I raised an eyebrow as we walked down the streets in the late afternoon sunlight, barely warming us from the winter's cold breath that steal away the warmth to hide it under the snow for the crops and plants - as the elves believed, their shifting Season Incarnate in the form of the Old Man brought the snow to push down the heat from the sun and cover the land with it's cold white carpet, putting the Lady of Autumn to rest and rejuvenate under the snow blanket until spring. Mistwoods and the dark elves know no snow, only ice and frost which was believed to be the curse and attack of the new moon, trying to steal away the life given to the lands by the Mother Moon. Both of our religions had our own way of explaining everything we did not understand in the old ages and we all gave them names of gods and divine beings and worshipped them. We did it with signs and offerings and shrines, priests and sermons. I could not understand why did the Southern human church throw away all these. - Does their god not like beauty or are they so short sighted that they cannot find him in their own craftsmanship as a gift?
As we got closer to the gigantic building my eyes run through every curve and every little tower like an adventure, an architectural tour until I stopped at the huge rosace. The many coloures glass scattered the sunlight in a way that it almost felt it was the power of the whole building, a place of prayers that divided the light to show its many form and many aspect, to collate the unmeasurable beauty the eyes could not see.
- It seems at least they spared the most valuable decorations. It looks a bit odd in this city, so bright and so majestic. Are you sure they removed every distraction? Because if they did, they slack at their job. - I smiled to my wife and almost stopped breathing as I saw the many colours glittering in her green eyes. It does not matter where I go or what I see, the greatest beauty is always the woman walking beside me as if she was absorbing and raising every wonderous sight around her. - Shall we look around the temple square? - suggested I, smiling uncontrollably. Love is a weird thing.

22Audiencia: Wonders never seen Empty Re: Audiencia: Wonders never seen Kedd Feb. 28, 2017 5:30 pm

Gloria

Gloria
Klerikus
Klerikus

Humans were strange. When she had been a guard along the border, she had despised them, She had seen them as barbaric creatures, a destructive disturbance in the perfect harmony of the Nature. But when she became a kinight, she had to study them, their etiquette, customs and their way of thinking. She haven’t develpoed the skill to like them as a species, but she have learnt to like a few individuals among humans. This severity of the protestants was truly strange to her, but it was present in their homes, clothing, religion…
- I don’t know for sure, but thy see it as the craftman’s vanity. God does not need this kind of art to praise his glory. But art is talent, and the talent comes from him, so I don’t understand it either.
They finally arrived at the temple. Loreena saw it many times already, but its measures were still impressive, the crafting of each stone, every little detail was in perfect order. But now she was interested in something… someone else. She felt satisfaction at firs, but then just hapiness seeing her husband amazed by the Grand temple which was art by itself, and beacause they were here together, sharing this moment. The golden eyes found the rosacea, the perfect crimson red and cobalt blue glass-shards making a flower shaped picture. Lory held his warm hands, to carefully watch it together, the little detalis which made ot so wonderful.
- I don’t think they slack at their jobs, but there wasn't any of them, who was so cold hearted, so evil to destroy beauty like this. I can imagine the man with the hammer, his hands shaking, bursting out in tears… Noone could have done it intentionally.
She nodded, agreing to look around. She noticed that the prince’s smile was brighter then the Sun in summertime, smuggled warmth to the freezing inter, but she thought this is just the happiness, caused by the wonders he has never seen before, and the little freedom the got for a few days. It was all she ever wanted, this happy smile in hís face, and she would have done everything, given everythin to make this happiness last forever. But she knew, that eventually they had to go back to theirdaily lives, she didn’t know yet. She has’t been figured out how to live as a princess consort, how to be a good wife, and if after years they will still love each other they way they were now? She were thinking too much… So she just let it go, and tried to enjoy the perfect moment.
The temple square was also full of vendors, children sang songs about advent and the impatiant waiting for Christmas. A few humans stared at them, they were unusual in Hellenburg, and elf and a dark elf during the most christian holiday, but Lory did not care. They could think, that the newly wed couple wanted to convert their religion or they already did it. The temple garden was covered with snow. And there weren’t any pine trees or other evergreens to break the grey stones and white snow's boring, but somehow calming harmony.
- So…. do you like it here? Does Hellenburg measure up to your expectations? I hope the temple gave you a few ideas.
She imagined that they will run away someday. Just the two of them together to live in a little hut, as two ordinary elves, or live in a big human city, in a melting pot of cultures, finding their place far away from responsibility,  far away from the problems of the world, from darkness of the deep… She shivered just for a second, but immedieately tried to chase away the dark and scary thoughts.

A hozzászólást Loreena Wildwind összesen 1 alkalommal szerkesztette, legutóbb Szomb. Márc. 11, 2017 7:25 pm-kor.

23Audiencia: Wonders never seen Empty Re: Audiencia: Wonders never seen Szer. Márc. 08, 2017 12:25 pm

Vendég

Vendég

- I can't say much. That rosace is brilliant, divideing the light, the Sun into rays, each unique in colour but the same origin... It definitely was thought provoking.
Hellenburg, or the Castle of Light held this wonder, this miracle at the very heart of the city wich gave it the radiant diversity which flooded through the streets like blood in a body, caring for and nurturing all and everyone who stepped inside the walls of great marble and stone. It was the heritage of the first kings, the unified human spirit that did not see differences, but the common, shared roots. And now it shines in a city where all is accepted only if they accept the new order, forced down from high. It was sad really, like a reminder of an age past where the true virtue was clear and more straightforward. - I will bring back a piece of the heart of Hellenburg to the Mistwoods and use the deepest beauty of the humans to renew the elves. It is much to hope that our kind can learn anything from humans, the younger, lesser race, but I am sanguine. - I turned to Lory as she briefly shivered, and I embraced her with one arm. - Thank you. If not for you I would have never seen wonders hidden where no monarch should find it. Thank you for being my freedom.
She was like a piece of my soul alway missing, taken away long ago or buried deep under heavy thoughts and restraints. She was my freedom, my passion, my courage, all the things I could not be in service of the crown and the throne. She was the part of my soul that wasn't the prince, that wasn't a nations leader, she was the part that was only me, Armin, the rebellious nad courageous dark elf who did not back away from anything out of the ordinary before he discovered it's mysteries. She was the voice that resonated with my soul and uncovered those traits, the reason for me to be myself again. She was my miracle, my wonder. The greatest wonder I've ever seen. - Thank you for being who you are.

24Audiencia: Wonders never seen Empty Re: Audiencia: Wonders never seen Szomb. Márc. 11, 2017 8:17 pm

Gloria

Gloria
Klerikus
Klerikus

When she had benn crying, she did it because of pain, but never happiness. She was puzzled over her own tears running into her eyes, but fortunately, they weren’t enough to form a drop running down her cheek. Loreena just looked down to their boots. What she should have said? ’Your welcome’ would have sounded so silly… She was who she was, and at least Armin knew that what it meant to ’be herself’. She felt she had lost herself a while ago, so she lived in the little moments of happiness, and tried to hang onto them in the times between. But what her husband said filled her with some kind of confidence. When everything have seemed to fall apart, she had to find a new place for her on this world. It was still unclear, but for a new start, being Armin’s consort was more than good enough. What else she could wish for?
She stepped away a bit and bowed before her husband. The movements of the hands and feet were too big, theatrical, making fun of all the etiquette of the court.
- My pleasure, being your freedom my prince.
She straightened up smiling, and hurried back to the warm embrace, now that she succesfully hid her tears, by facing down while bowing.
- I were daydreaming about the two of us living here. Free as the wind, going wherever we please, living as sellswords, or owning a pub, or buy a wineyard with grapes… Or now, that I know you want to be an architect, we find a vampire to build what you draw and I… I don’t know buti t doesn’t matter. I know these are just dreams… And a bit unfair from life, that a lot of little girls dreaming about being princesses, rescued by a handsome prince, and here I am, as a dutchess dreaming about other things. - she laughed, but before they could go on, she heard strange noise. She choked up immediately, tried to concentrate. It was some kind of animal… She felt faint fear, loneliness, cold, from it, and sadness the heart couldn’t bear.
- Did you hear that? Some kind of animal… But it would be strange in the heart of the city.
She closed here eyes, tried to concentrate.
Where are you? Don’t be afraid, we are friends…
Loreena looked around again, and almost failed to notice the little shivering grey furball at the bottom of the fence. The puppy looked up to them with terrified black eyes, buti t was somehow hopeful. It was lean, dirty and wet, on the edge of starvation. The word ’miserable’ was the first, that came to Lory’s mind, but the second thought was that she wanted to give a christmas gift to her husband, and also wanted to get him a dog. Two gift at once, what a coincidence, although it would have been weird, to rescue a dog then call it a present…

25Audiencia: Wonders never seen Empty Re: Audiencia: Wonders never seen Szomb. Márc. 11, 2017 9:19 pm

Vendég

Vendég

Sometimes I could read the mind of my wife easely, and sometimes she was like the innermost greens of the Elvenwoods: unpredictable and unexpected in every aspect. As she mimiced and overdid the etical handwaves and the formal, ceremonial bow, like she was my appointed knight and not my lover I was in awe for a split second. It was to bisarre after the previous moment filled with emotion and words never spoken - then it struck me. That was the exact reason, she could not express herself, she was overwhelmed by what I said and revealed, so she turned to irony to ease the weight on us. But in her voice there was no irony, there was no sarcasm even though he called me by my title, keeping the formal voice.
- I am prince and I am yours, true, but please don't call me that. I hear it every single day from everyone except you, please keep your good habit of coming up with something more original. - I laughed as I hugged her again, bringing back our first meeting at an inn, right before the battle of the Deadmen's Plains.
When she mentioned running away I sighed. It was a touchy subject, since I know all she ever wanted was to live as two normal, unknown and unburdened elves somewhere where no courier, no order and no duty could ever find us, but we were not allowed to. None of us. She was the anointed kinght of the Queen of the Elves, a diplomat, never resting, never staying for long, as did the wind she got her name from. I on the other hand was the duke of Mistwoods, the prince of the dark elves and the ruler of a nation which suffered enough.
- That would be perfect, just you and I, unbothered by the world... But you know we can't. But what we can do is to form the things given to us to take care of to resemble the dream that both of us sees when we shut our eyes down in each others embrace. And I even dare to think that one day the resemblance will make the world and the dream the same.
Her elven blood still carried within the ancient fae's ability to percieve nature and it's every creature with more care then others, so she was a bit faster to notice the little grey hound pup sitting at the base of a fence.
- Hey there, little fellow! You seem hungry. How could you be the only one in this big city full of people, full of food who's hungry and alone? - I held out my palm to him, waiting for it's response. As the dog slowly sniffed my hand I pet his head, nearly feeling the shiver of the poor creature. - Do you think anyone owns him?

Ajánlott tartalom

Vissza az elejére  Üzenet [1 / 2 oldal]

Ugrás a következő oldalra : 1, 2  Next

Engedélyek ebben a fórumban:
Nem válaszolhatsz egy témára ebben a fórumban.