Quest for Azrael
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Belépés

Elfelejtettem a jelszavam!

Multiváltó
Felhasználónév:

Jelszó:

Legutóbbi témák

» [Útvesztő] A magoi hét próbája
by Jozef Strandgut Hétf. Ápr. 29, 2024 9:27 pm

» [Magánjáték - Sigrun und Erlendr] Sárguló falevelek közt
by Erlendr von Nordenburg Vas. Ápr. 28, 2024 3:10 pm

» Alicia Zharis
by Ostara Vas. Ápr. 28, 2024 2:50 pm

» Alicia Zharis
by Ostara Vas. Ápr. 28, 2024 2:48 pm

» Alicia Zharis adatlap
by Alicia Zharis Hétf. Ápr. 22, 2024 1:43 pm

» Képességvásárlás
by Alicia Zharis Vas. Ápr. 21, 2024 11:30 pm

» Rothadó kalász - Dél (V.I.Sz. 822. Ősz)
by Hóhajú Yrsil Vas. Ápr. 21, 2024 4:42 pm

» Hóhajú Yrsil Bűvös Boltja
by Hóhajú Yrsil Vas. Ápr. 21, 2024 4:30 pm

» Ez vagyok én
by Kyrien Von Nachtraben Szomb. Ápr. 20, 2024 9:58 am

Top posting users this month
No user

Ön nincs belépve. Kérjük, jelentkezzen be vagy regisztráljon

Audiencia: Wonders never seen

2 posters

Ugrás a következő oldalra : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Üzenet [2 / 2 oldal]

26Audiencia: Wonders never seen - Page 2 Empty Re: Audiencia: Wonders never seen Szomb. Márc. 11, 2017 10:18 pm

Gloria

Gloria
Klerikus
Klerikus

She didn’t want to hear, what both of them knew. That dreams and reality were not the same, and they can never be the same because Armin born to wear the crown and all the burdens came with it, and she swore loyalty to the queen of elves. Giving back the title and the tasks with it semmed to be a good idea for a while, but somehow, she didn’t have guts to do it. She still hanged onto her old self, old habits, and to her title which she earned by hard work. Yes, many times she had done more than she should have, for example marry the prince instead of just getting his army, and she even lied to the queen after she and the half-angel found Azrael… If someone would have asked the question, why she remained a knight after her marriage she couldn’t answered it. It would have been easy to leave for her, but not for Armin. When he proposed Lory, he said, he can find someone to take the crown, train him or her, than they can go wherever they please, but she knew this was a lie… A sweet dream, which seemed to be possible buti t wasn’t. Not for them, as she knew, although a little part of her still hoped, that when they settle everything, someone perfect for the role will show up and free them. But as time passed, she felt lesser and lesser hope, and started to bow to their situation as rulers, and her role to be the mother of the future prince or princess of mistwoods. Loreena didn’t know, if Armin even tried to find someone, or just put this matter into the Moonfather’s hands.
- I know, I know…. - she sighted. - It is just good to think about it sometimes. But you know what? Take a break from time to time. We are now at Hellenburg, but next time we can go for a trip to Carolusburg, or Eichenschild, Yrsil might have written a new book… Or to see the sea… I think you would like the sea, and the reflection of the moon on its surface at night. It is a good compromise for me.
Her smile was full of hope, but then their new friend kept them busy. The little furball was also full of hope. Longing for warm it cuddled up to Armin’s hand, and the elf felt painful pressure in her chest.
- If it has an owner, then it doesn’t take good care of the dog. How can it let a little creature like him wandering all alone in the cold.
Loreena took off her scarf and wrapped arount the puppy.
- Umm… Armin… - she started vaguely. - Wouldn’t it be cruel from us, just leaving him here? Or her. You know maybe the innkeeper or one of the maids would like to keep it. But first we should find something to eat for it.
She pet its head and back, when the puppy licked her palm. Lory couldn’t help laughing.
- How can you be that cute?
Do you think, just because you are adorable we will keep you? Yeahh… I assume you are right.

27Audiencia: Wonders never seen - Page 2 Empty Re: Audiencia: Wonders never seen Vas. Márc. 12, 2017 8:45 pm

Vendég

Vendég

- It is not an unachieveable compromise. If I rearrange the royal schedule, which will be necessary if I were to make any progress in a static, decaying civilization that is ours, we can have time to get away. To hide and forget, to heal and to enjoy the life.
I was not the kind that expressed emotions in overly complicated or silk-smooth metaphores, or at least not the way others did. I've never 'felt a growing warmth in my chest', or 'butterlies in my stomach' but as I silently observed as Lory took care of the little pup that was the best way to describe it. Maybe beside that the hound cub was fortunate to find the most warm-hearted, most caring creature in all the lands.
- It would be an utmost cruelty to leave this chap here like this. - I slowly reached out for the dog, grabbing its nearly meatless neck to raise it and hold it in my arms. It was shivering from the cold and hunger, but as the black, point-like eyes turned up to me and then quickly over to Lory I somehow saw peace in it. Like he knew it was over for him, that the suffering was lifted and all will be well. The little opportunistic... As he cuddled up to my arm I smiled too, and scratched his back. - Okay, okay, you can stop that now, we know you are cute bexond belief. We will get you some food. And if the barmaids or the innkeeper doesn't want you, I guess we will have to find a new home for Angus. - I took a few steps forward, while trying to hide a smirk, then I cracked and theatrically sighed. - Yes, I named him already. I hope Morrigan will like him, in the myths they don't get along well...

28Audiencia: Wonders never seen - Page 2 Empty Re: Audiencia: Wonders never seen Vas. Ápr. 02, 2017 9:12 pm

Ciel von Eisenschnittel

Ciel von Eisenschnittel
Felderítő Kapitány
Felderítő Kapitány

I be satizfied wit dis playing. I gib you present. I hope yuu liek it plox. Niec feelingz and smexx, I liek it. 

Jk, félretéve a poént meg voltam elégedve nagyon, pláne, hogy ez egy egészen új típusú játék volt, az első az oldalon Very Happy Jó volt a 18-as jelenet, nem érződött awkwardnak, természetesnek találtam. Ügyesek voltatok.

Lory: 100 Tp+ 50 Tp a nyelvből adódóan. 

Armin: 50 Tp a nyelvből adódóan (Yeah boi, lick dat). Ahhoz a karakterhez írod fel, akihez szeretnéd.

Ajánlott tartalom

Vissza az elejére  Üzenet [2 / 2 oldal]

Ugrás a következő oldalra : Previous  1, 2

Engedélyek ebben a fórumban:
Nem válaszolhatsz egy témára ebben a fórumban.